Terms & Conditions for Quiz
1. ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
1. Unless we impose a particular age limit for a Competition, they are open to all persons worldwide.
2. Certain Competitions may have additional eligibility requirements such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health etc. All eligibility requirements will be detailed in the applicable Specifications.
3. Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
4. An Nasihah employees and their immediate families (and the employees of any third-party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families) may not enter any Competition.
2. ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
1. Online Competitions are free to enter. You simply need to visit one of our participating websites and enter by following the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to give your email address and then click onto the relevant button to enter the competition. Multiple entries are not accepted for competitions on these sites. We reserve the right to offer multiple giveaways simultaneously on our various websites. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and/or email address.
2. Deficient entries: In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion, loss in service of online entry mechanisms, computer error in transit or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
3. Automated Entry: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is prohibited.
4. Names: Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal name only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
5. Multiple Entries: Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to the applicable Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
6. Prize Limits. Unless specifically mentioned in the Terms, there is no limit on the value of a single prize that may be provided to the individual winners of a Competition.
7. Retrospective Effect. Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out, we may still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
8. Inappropriate Behaviour. We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw a Prize, if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses one of our employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
1. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner’s parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
2. All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the Competition via at least one of the following methods:
- a. by telephone;
- b. by email; or
- c. in writing
All winners will be contacted, in the event we do not receive a response within 14 days, we reserve the right to forfeit the winner and select another winner.
3. Prizes will be dispatched to the winners via a suitable courier service. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Further details will be given to winners when they are notified that they’ve won.
4. Prizes will be delivered to the address provided. Should a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us via email on email@example.com
5. We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner’s (or parent or guardians) identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
6. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us (or any relevant third party provider). Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it. Umrah packages will have a maximum limit 2000 GBP.
7. Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
8. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
9. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue for an event, visas are not included and any accommodation prize includes basic room charge only.
10. Third party suppliers of prizes may also often stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these. An Nasihah LTD. shall have no liability in relation to any prize provided by a third party provider.